Durlston offers an exceptional education with an inspiring range of educational experiences delivered by a highly professional, dedicated and caring staff team. With small class sizes and a ‘family feel’ the children enjoy being part of a community where they feel valued as they develop into young adults. The quality of the relationships between staff and children is what makes Durlston such a very special place to learn and grow - every child is truly known. Durlston children are treated as individuals and are welcomed, challenged, motivated and supported in all that they do.
A Durlston child will be a happy, confident and successful child thriving in a nurturing environment, ready for any challenge. In order to fulfil this we aim to:
- Deliver outstanding teaching and learning underpinned by the pursuit of excellence and high expectations for each individual child.
- Provide opportunities to fully explore and enjoy a wealth of sporting, creative, technological and co-curricular activities.
- Develop resilient, well-rounded, self-disciplined, well-mannered, caring, confident young people.
- Nurture integrity alongside sound moral values based on Christian traditions; promote an awareness and respect of other beliefs and faiths.
- Foster positive partnerships between pupils, parents and staff - the Durlston Family.